Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The novel

The Novel

Alrighty. Back in November, I'd tried the NaNoWriMo method to writing a novel. About that time, my CSM at work went on maternity leave, leaving us short a person for a couple of months at work. Ever since then, seems like there's something always happening to make it so that I'm having to cover for something at work.

Looking back at the couple of new year's resolutions I'd made, one of them was "not using work as an excuse not to write," and that's exactly what I've been doing. Sitting there, looking at the calendar yesterday, I realized that I've let the year slide nearly a third past, without really posting anything toward the novel.

So. We're trying again. I've been writing, here and there.

Simply put, it's time to get my ass in gear again.

Over the next few days, I'll be reposting what I'd posted back in November and December. New stuff will follow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home