Friday, March 30, 2007

Wrestlemaniac

Wrestlemaniac

Well campers, I'm out the door, on my way to Detroit by way of Chattanooga and Nashville.

A couple Wrestlemania predictions:

1. For some reason, I like Jeff Hardy to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, perhaps taking the title shot right out of his brother Matt's hands--I have no logical reason to say this, but I smell a Matt/Jeff feud down the road.

2. Expect the Undertaker to win Batista's World Title. Batista's got a book coming out, and it wouldn't be prudent to throw those sales down the toilet. And ending Taker's 14-0 Wrestlemania streak? You'll never hear a crowd turn on somebody like they would on Batista.

3. I see Shawn walking out with John Cena's title. I also see another Shawn/Triple H feud down the road. Not as early as Summerslam, but down the road, after Triple H returns.

As far as personal predictions? I've never been to a wrestling show with 70,000 people. That'll be new. Never been to Detroit. Never kissed a redhead. Though that last one, I have no real reason to think that might change. The other two, we'll rectify. We'll holler at you guys early next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home