Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Stuff, and things....

Stuff, and things....

"Real Life" tends to get in the way sometimes, keeping you from taking time to ponder the little things.

The State of Tennessee took a moment to drop me a note, telling me to take the time to stop and smell the roses, using the direct, forthright and precise language that a government agency might to inform and direct.

Essentially, your old pal Tommy's picked up a couple citations for exceeding the "speed limit" over the past six months, and if I pick up another four points to go with the eight that I have, I'll be pulled in to have my record reviewed and possibly have my driving priveleges reviewed.....

So. I'll be a little more conscious of the speed limit.

And be grateful that the letter wasn't a summons to Jury Duty.

Anyway. Life passes quickly, and yesterday while I was decompressing from a torturous run where I worked 42 out of 72 hours, after watching the last four innings of the Cubs' 14 inning loss to the Padres, I learned that the Cubs are going to be in Atlanta the next couple of days.

How the blue fuck did I miss that, the fact that the Cubs are making Two trips to Atlanta this year, including this one that very nearly steamrolled me without even first announcing its presence?

Huh.

So. I'm putting myself into the truck, and making my way toward Turner Field to catch the Cubs this evening.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home