Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wrasslin' Match

Wrasslin' Match

Here's a Wrasslin' Match for you.

I got up at 6 this morning. I wrote for a couple hours, and then I got online to try to get my facts straight on Sherman's March to the sea. From there, I ended up on Fark, where I watched a fight between Thomas Hearns and Marvin Hagler, and then I ended up watching wrestling on Youtube for the past hour or so.

This is one I saw. Paul London vs. Chris Sabin for NWA-TNA's X-Division title. I never actually saw it on TeeVee. This is from the day where TNA did weekly shows from Nashville. The Evil Hippy and I would make our way every Wednesday, see some really cool stuff.

I watch this match, and it's a pretty good show between X-Division guys. It features an appearance by C.M. Punk, and that's what triggered my memory of the match...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home