Thursday, October 04, 2007

As if I needed another reason to hate the Yankees....

As if I needed another reason to hate the Yankees....

I've got crappy cable. I'm not home enough to really make use of an extended cable package.

I might have to re-consider.

TBS just announced that they'll be starting the Cubs/D'backs NLDS game over on TNT, since the Yankees game was running long.

I don't have TNT. I already have Shawshank Redemption and O Brother Where Art Thou? on DVD, and I've seen almost all the E.R. reruns, so I don't really need the channel.

Or so I thought.

So my big ass is going to bed, where I'll listen on XM.

I will take this time to blame the Yankees. Would somebody please drop a planeload of serin gas on the Yankees, and rid us of this bullshit where we're subjected to an 11-3 blowout in favor of a fresh new ballgame?

Fucking Yankees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home