Monday, October 01, 2007

Survivor Football

Survivor Football

Just checked in on my Survival Football Fantasy League. The rules? Pick one winner in every week of the NFL schedule. You can only play that team once. If you lose, you're out.

I play one of these every year. Never make it to the end, though last year I made it to week 14.

This year? I was knocked out by the crazy Browns/Bengals game in week 2. Picked Cincinnati, and the Browns won. I'm out. I haven't looked since.

Until tonight--out of the 25 teams, there are just 5 left. And we're just through week 4. Lot of people got taken out by the Chargers' loss to the Chiefs this weekend.

80% gone, and the season's just a quarter done.

Nothing else to say about it, except that in this case, it seems to be Big Stupid Everybody Else, Too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home