Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Experiences

New Experiences

Tonight, I had the brand new and exciting experience of filing an affadavit at the local Justice Center. Seems there's a time limit on doing so, if somebody decides to steal shit from your store. And apparently the time limit ran out somewhere in the middle of the night. I was still at work, trying to finish up a few things before I took a couple days off (which is a joke, in and of itself). Unfortunately, my boss got pulled from a nice slumber.

So, there we are, both bleary-eyed and surly, filling out an affadavit for a shoplifter. I joked, at one point, when we were laughing about lack of sleep, that I'd be waking up in 20 minutes to go to the store, recovering from the weirdest dream ever.

A few minutes after we'd both been there, the doorbell ran to let an officer into the room of the Emergency Center, where my boss and I were filling out paperwork. I laughed--my boss was there, who's next in this crazy dream? My District Manager? Followed closely by that girl from high school who laughed when I asked her out.....

Guess you had to be there.

So, I sit here tonight, teetering on the Witching Hour, watching C-Span because I'm too frigging tired to find my remote control, trying to come up with something more for the blog.

Tonight, I gots nothin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home