Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In which it's wasted on the young....

In which it's wasted on the young...

If I had myself a time machine, I'd go back ten or twelve years, and poke myself in the nose a couple of times.

If only so that I'd appreciate the ability to go out, have a good time, and then get up to go to work in the morning.

Last night, after work, I wandered to hang with the brother-in-law and watch basketball. I had a couple of beers, ate a handful of wings.

Had to wake up at 5:30 for work. So, I slept around four hours. Woke up with an intestinal tract in absolute revolt. Spent the day bleary, grumpy and easily distracted. With trips every 53 minutes to the toilet to give the kids yet another ride on the water slide.

Wish I'd gotten out a little more back in the day. If only to appreciate the ability to bounce back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home