Monday, April 28, 2008

You're Young, You Got Your Health...What do you want with a job?"

You're Young, You Got Your Health...What do you want with a job?

That's my favorite line from Raising Arizona.



This is my favorite scene in Raising Arizona, which I ended up watching twice this past week, while on vacation. It's a fine flick, and every time I see it, I always bump it up high on my list whenever I watch it....yet somehow, I tend to make it a year or two between viewings. Maybe it's for the best...there's always something I don't remember every time I see it...

I bring it up, though, because I gotsta return to the job today, after a week off. Trying to keep in the best frame of mind about it, considering I gotta do a turn & burn (leave tonight around 12:30, return tomorrow around 6:30), it's hard to keep a frame of mind anywhere above Dark Lord of the Sith....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home