Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday

Well, because of the rare-ass three day weekend, I ended up wandering around all this Tuesday having to remind myself that it is not Monday. And then having to remind myself that all the days blur together and their names are not important. Why keep insisting to myself that it is "Tuesday," and not say to myself it is "Slamberday?" Or perhaps "Nibelung" or "Quark?"

Tuesday is a day made for asswipes.

Today, I ate at the new Thai Buffet that opened near work.

We'll call that a learning experience.

What does it say about a place that I'll consider myself lucky if I come out of it with just a case of the runs, and not a full blown case of wailing, hemorrhagic shigetosis?

Luckily for all involved, they had cantaloupe on the salad bar.

Lastly?

I penned a small piece where I professed my love for all the films of M. Night Shyamalan. Even the Village.

Well...I wandered down to The Happening yesterday.

Night...if a movie is going to be that bad, could you at least have the decency to be cheesy about it?

Damn. That one's preachy even for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home