Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gustav...

Gustav...

Lotta cars on I-75 today, the stretch of road I drive between Cleveland and Athens an a damn near daily basis. Found myself irritated. At first glance, I figured it was holiday traffic. Slow. Daunting. Especially when I've been standing up for 11 hours and just want to wander to that building where my bed and teevee is. Why do they have to drive 68 in the passing lane? I'm hollering.

Then I notice there's a lotta folks with Louisiana and Mississippi tags. And while there's a selfish part of me that says that maybe they wanna drive a little faster away from the storm, it kinda puts that rising road rage in perspective. Cooled my ass down, a little bit.

Not a lot else going on. I work. I sleep. Judging from the scratching, I'm eating WAAAY too many peanuts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home