Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tennessee...

Tennessee...

Photobucket

I credit Sloth for that one. Don't remember if he made it up, but by God I'm building his legend around it.

Well, I'm back in Tennessee. Spent the last couple of hours relaxing at home, watching Big Z No Hit the Ass Trolls....I was bummed about having to go back to work tomorrow, but that's a nice way to take some of the edge off....

While I was visiting the Apple, there was a gas panic in this neck of the woods...based on little more than the possibility that gas would being going up in price by $1.50 or more with Hurricane Ike churning through coastal Texas....

You assholes made gas go up a buck in my absence. I am very disappointed in you.

And what's more, you made some places run out. That was an interesting last few miles of the trip from Atlanta's airport, as we wandered through Cleveland looking for a place that A.) had gas and B.) wasn't charging $4.99 a gallon.

Ummm, while there's a post coming on my trip to New York in the morning, and while I am ebullient over Carlos Zambrano coming back from a tired arm with a f'ing Exclamation Point.....

I want to say that I'm gonna think twice about shopping at a Rocky Top Shell station for a while. I'm sure there was a line of reasoning behind every roadsign for every Shell station between Dalton and Athens advertising $4.99 a gallon for gas, but I'm not getting behind it. That's dirty pool, and even if they're not entirely to blame, I don't know that I'll be plunking down my hard earned money in there anytime soon....

Congrats on the no-hitter, big guy. Let's get a World Series under your belt, and then let's start working on this gas problem we have down here in Tennessee.

Both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home