Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday...

Monday...

Came down a little ill this weekend, my first weekend off in a while. Don't know if it was the flu, or just a rough cold. I'm pretty sure it's not malaria, even though that's the first thing WebMD suggested when I started digging through their symptom guide.

Ended up trading days so I could take today off, rest up a bit more. Slept 12 hours last night, and am not averse to the idea of a nap later this afternoon.

I'd intended to take my truck into the shop tomorrow, but went ahead and took it this morning, just to get it out of the way. Gonna pay a nice chunk of change, I think.

Anyway, gonna sack out on the couch, read and watch Tropic Thunder...

Pray for me, people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home