Thursday, December 18, 2008

HOLY FLORKING SCHNIT....

HOLY FLORKING SCHNIT...

The blogger formerly known as the Uncouth Sloth dropped me a line yesterday, while I muddle through the stretch run of this here Christmas season. 13 hour workdays do not agree with me, and I'm just going to take a minute of your time to tell you to Chill the Fuck Out while you're out shopping. Getting angry at retail employees when you're mad at yourself for being a bad parent is bad karma. And it might get you removed from your neighborhood grocery.

But I digress.

I get the e-mail last night.

Ryno is coming to Kodak, Tennessee.

SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. – The Tennessee Smokies, Double-A minor league affiliate of the Chicago Cubs, proudly announce today Cubs Hall-of-Fame second baseman Ryne Sandberg will be the Smokies’ manager for the 2009 season. Joining Sandberg on the 2009 staff will be pitching coach Dennis Lewallyn, hitting coach Tom Beyers and athletic trainer Nick Frangella.

Heh heh heh.

That gibbering, insane noise you hear coming from the direction of Athens, Tennessee is me.

I'm sure you knew that.

I have a feeling that Ryno's about to have a Big Stupid Best Friend. Forever.

BSBFF.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home