Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Random...

Friday Random...

Bit of a long week, campers. Returned from the 3-day weekend to days of 11, 12, 13 and 11 hours. My current disposition says Don't Ever You Go Salary in Retail....

Anyway, took the morning to catch up with chores and online activities. Even got a little writing done....

For lack of anything better to put on the blogamathing, and with a tip of the hat to Elisson...here are the songs I listened to as I went through my morning...

1. "Kiss me, I'm shitfaced..." Dropkick Murphys
2. "The Ballad of Jimmy Durante" The Blanks



3. "Ring of Fire" Social Distortion
4. "Fall on Me" R.E.M.
5. "Dragula" Rob Zombie
6. "God Only Knows" Petra Haden & the Sellouts
7. "Sister Rosetta Goes Before Us" Allison Krauss & Robert Plant
8. "A Game in Town Like This" Corb Lund
9. "Final Countdown" Europe
10. "The Sloop John B" The Beach Boys

It was a disorienting morning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home