Friday, May 07, 2010

The Listens

Not much to say...trying to write a couple things down. Not for publication. I've been a journaling fool, lately. I think the month of April has left me with a few thoughts to sort out. Wasn't a fan of April 2010, and so far, May 2010 has been leagues and hectares and bushels and cubits and hogsheads better.

Anyway, here are the few tunes I listened to (with a tip of the hat to our friend Elisson):

"The Boxer" Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. (Heard this on Pandora early in the week, and I give it props for supplanting Lindsey Buckingham's Holiday Road as my earworm for the time being).

"Down Girl" Elizabeth Cook
"The Minor Waltz" the Asylum Street Spankers
"Slow Train" Shooter Jennings
"A World of Hurt" Drive-By Truckers
"Catch a Wave" the Beach Boys
"Life is a Lemon" Meat Loaf
"Thunder Kiss '65" White Zombie
"Neat, Neat, Neat" the Damned
"Crows" Allison Moorer
"Tear Stained Letter" Johnny Cash
"Hold on You" Jeff Bridges
"Calling You" Blue October (This is another bad one for getting in my head).
"Times are Tough for Rock and Roll" Elizabeth Cook
"I'm Henry the VIIIth, I am" Herman's Hermits (Oh hell....)
"None of Us are Free" Solomon Burke & the Blind Boys of Alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home