Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In which I listen to music while I write inanities

What I listened to while I wrote this morning:

1. "Bat Out of Hell" Meat Loaf
2. "Should I Be Concerned?" Alison Moorer
3. "The Lords of Salem" Rob Zombie
4. "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" The Ramones
5. "Rattled" The Travelling Wilburys
6. "If I Should From From Grace with God" The Pogues
7. "Help Me, Rhonda" Beach Boys
8. "Party's Over" Nicole Atkins
9. "San Jose" (Live) The Mavericks
10. "Incomplete and Insecure" The Avett Brothers
11. "The Roommate from Hell" Henry Phillips
12. "Funny How Time Slips Away" Willie Nelson
13. "Bastards on Parade" Dropkick Murphys
14. "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition my Condition Was In" The First Edition
15. "Poor Jack" Plain White T's
16. "The Downeaster 'Alexa'" Billy Joel
17. "Our House" Madness
18. "I'm Beginning to Forget" Elizabeth Cook
19. "Anything Goes" Guns N' Roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home