Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Listens, this day, 28 November, 2010

I managed to write about 2000 words today, in between monstrous cups of coffee. And by monstrous, I mean both huge, and terrifying by what they're doing to my innards. The waterslide is open, folks!

Anyway, here's what I listened to this morning while putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard):

The whole of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros eponymous album, which I dig, actually....followed by:

"Nothin' But a Driver" The Bottle Rockets
"Thanks for the Night" The Damned
"Worker's Song" Dropkick Murphys
"He Got No Heart" Elizabeth Cook
"The Fight" Henry Phillips
"Lodi" Creedence Clearwater Revival
"Absent Elements" Finger Eleven
"Mister Garfield" Johnny Cash
"Every Sperm is Sacred" from Monty Python's Meaning of Life
"When the Radio Goes Dead" Shooter Jennings & Hierophant
"Honey Pie" The Beatles
"Kick Drum Heart" The Avett Brothers
"I Wanna Be Sedated" The Ramones
"Rich Woman" Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
"Scotch and Chocolate" Nickel Creek
"Problem Child" AC/DC
"Can't Get There from Here" REM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home