Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Listens, this day, 16 January 2011

Came home. Wrote for a while. It's harder to write after a shift at work. It feels mechanical, and forced. But, somebody said something at work that got me to thinking.

Anyway, here's what I listened to:

"When the Lights Go Out" The Black Keys
"Here I Go Again" Roger Alan Wade
"Nobody Told Me" John Lennon
"Hoboes Are My Heroes" the Legendary Shack Shakers
"Working for the Lord" The Blind Boys of Alabama
"Coming Down the Road" John Mellencamp
"the Facts of Life" The Blanks
"Lucky Ball & Chain" They Might Be Giants
"Cecilia" Simon & Garfunkel
"Time" Ozzy Osbourne
"Carries On" Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
"I Feel Alright" The Damned
"We're a Happy Ramily" The Ramones
"Never Gonna Stop" Rob Zombie
"Delia's Gone" Johnny Cash
"Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" (Live) The Waifs
"Love at First Sight" John Mellencamp
"Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my Two-Headed Love Child" Mojo Nixon
"La Bamba" Richie Valens
"Scatter the Mud" Eileen Ivers
"Whoomp! There It Is" Tag Team (Don't download when you've been drinking, folks).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home