Sunday, October 07, 2012

Another Text Conversation Between My Sister and Me

My sister sent me a picture of my nephew playing on a tractor, on a visit to a pumpkin farm this weekend.  This is the conversation that followed:

Tommy:  That's a good picture.

April:  That's off jeff's phone.  Some day, I'm going to own a farm like that, and do the pumkin patch stuff.  They probably make enough to float them thru the year.

Tommy:  I'd say so, if what Dad was saying about the number of people there was right.

April:  But it was really simple but well done.  I would add Christmas stuff, and maybe some sort of tomato festival

Tommy:  AND A CORNBREAD BOOGALOO

April:  They have that at South Pittsburg every year.

Tommy:   That's a festival.  Not a BOOGALOO.  Very different.

April:  Define boogaloo.

Tommy:  BOOGALOO = Hectic 20's style dancing to the death

April:  You just made me giggle

Tommy:  They called me Tommy NO on account of the NO standing for Nitrous Oxide

April:  The science nerd and the three beers in me just made me laugh out loud.

Tommy:  I read that as three bears.  Good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I'm on.

I'm in.

After lo these many years.

I estimate the Man has already sucked 97% of my soul.

2:39 PM  
Blogger T.Church said...

Nice one, Tommy.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home