Friday, June 03, 2016

The Magnificent Seven

We understand. You could make much more in a grocery store. And it would be good, steady work. 

Watching The Magnificent Seven tonight.  Haven't watched it in years.  Accidentally ordered it from Amazon.  I'd looked at the BluRay one night a couple weeks ago.  Then, went to order something else, and clicked through all the screens as irresponsibly as one could.

A couple days later, I got a note that my Amazon order with "The Magnificent Seven" and one other item had shipped.  Got worried that some sort of shenanigans was on.  The realized my error.

Anyway.  It was a good purchase, and a bit of a gift to myself and my addlepated mind.

Still, the conversation Chris and Vin have, convincing Vin to join Chris's little Fly-Shooing expedition, where the villagers assuage Vin's doubts....you could make much more in a grocery store...hit a little hard.

I've been down lately.  Work has a lot to do with it.  Tired.  Scheduling has gotten difficult.  I feel like I'm missing out on a lot more lately than even I did a few months back.  And I've felt like I've missed out on a lot the last handful of years.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home