Friday, July 13, 2018

The Friday

I was supposed to be off today.  My boss is on vacation, and we've got an auditor in the area, so I went in.  Just for a couple hours.  Still, aggravating to have to get up at 5:20 on what was supposed to be a day off, even to work for just a couple hours.  I mean, I have to put on pants, you know?

Got off around ten.  Came home.  Decided to go see Ant-Man and the Wasp at the local theater.  

I dug it, though it felt a little busy and didn't really seem to crack any new ground for anybody.  It was competent, but after the home runs that where Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther, and the gigantor roller coaster that was Infinity War, it felt a little humdrum.  Still, it manages to push most of the right buttons.

Afterward, I caught sight of this gentleman, who impressed me by going to Little Caesar's on his riding lawnmower to pick up a couple pizzas...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home