Clusterfuck
As part of the business, I have to drive through Knoxville on Fridays. Not much of it, but on Friday afternoons, in West Town, heading west toward the 75 Split, it gets boogery every day. It's on this stretch of road that Knoxville sports guru Wes Rucker lost his life, earlier this year.
There have been days I've pulled up the map app to see if it'd be faster to head home via 75, 11, or even heading all the way back to Maryville and heading home via 411.
It's usually bad. It's worse on Tennessee Football weekend.
I tend to think it's all the locals getting out of Dodge, when they're going that direction.
Add to that, the Dump Truck is coming to town.
You couldn't pay me to get around the University of Tennessee this weekend. Playing the #1 team in the nation will snarl traffic enough. Adding ingress and egress routes for a Presidential Motorcade?
Fuck that noise.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home