Monday, January 13, 2003

I left one item out of my list last night.

How's this for sports? Wednesday, on Fox, we have the epic confrontation: Man vs. Beast.

I saw the spot out of the corner of my eye after the Simpsons last night. Simply, it was a sprinter coming out of one gate, and a giraffe coming out of the other. Presumably, they were racing. It was probably the most absurd thing I'd seen on TV for a while. I laughed until a wet myself. (I only wet myself a little bit)

There was a 30-second spot where an elephant is trying to pull an airplane, and so are 50 midgets in harnesses.

I wish I'd thought of that.

I've got more than one short story revolving around little people...one of which was rejected for being personally offensive to the reader who read it at whichever magazine I'd sent it to. I assume she was a little person herself.

I'll have to tape it. Wrestling's Wednesday night, but I'm going to have to tape it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home