Tuesday, January 14, 2003

A thought from another blog: "Just because you've confused me doesn't make you right."

It's not specific to anything that's happened in my life lately. But it applies.

This cold I have sucks. It especially sucks when it's 30 degrees outside, and your nose decides to finally free up the flow and start running, but your face is too numb to actually feel it. And then, you reach up with the back of your glove to rub your nose (just to make sure it's still there), and you come back with a paw full of mucus. My head hurts.

BEGINNING OF THE WORK RANT

I won't talk much about work. But there are a couple of people there who shouldn't be allowed to blow their noses without supervision. Mostly, they're trying to cover their asses while not trusting me to do my job.

I'm not like other people. I try hard not to screw people over. I'm better than that. I'm better than them in that way.

If I've said I'll do something, I'll do it. Lately, I've not been trusted to do even that much.

Anybody got a better job out there?

END OF WORK RANT

The Raw Tenth Anniversery Show comes on...actually in about 1 minute. I'll watch that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home