Monday, February 03, 2003

I actually took advantage of the day off, today. I wrote. Some 5500 good words. Which for this sumbitch who's gotten plenty lazy when it comes to that kind of stuff, it's something of an improvement.

I also cleaned the bathroom and mopped the floor in there. You can eat off the floor in there.

I wouldn't, but you're completely welcome to it.

I made hotel reservations for a convention I'll be attending in April. I don't think the girl taking my reservation much appreciated it when she asked how I'd like to confirm the reservation, that I responded "With My Winning Personality."

No, that didn't actually happen. I wasn't nearly clever, witty or brave enough to say that to a complete stranger today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home