Sunday, February 02, 2003

Well, they're reporting all over the place that what's being found are the remains of the seven astronauts. And I didn't mean to be insensitive. It was a legitimate (albeit morbid) curiosity.

And as much as good taste says I shouldn't think about these kind of things, I gotta wonder what condition the organic matter was in when it hit the ground. My thinking was that organic matter anything falling 39 miles couldn't have been even identifiable as such. But they say the crew compartment may have been largely intact, so that answers that question, I suppose.

And I'm being no less morbid or gross than is real life.

They say a little kid found a scorched leg near Nacogdoches. What's that gotta be like? I didn't hear how old the kid was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home