Monday, March 24, 2003

I had me a precognitive moment today. My little "power" works better than a radar detector. Saved me a ticket today. I was in a hurry and was running about 50 or so in a 30. But I decided to slow down as I topped a rise that normally I'd not have thought anything of. And there was a cop on a motorbike shooting radar.

If only I could get this things to work on lottery numbers, then I could tell everybody where to stick it.

But I get little things like no speeding tickets.

And twice in my life, this has happened: I've been walking along, and for no reason, I stop dead in my tracks. And then, right where I would have been had I kept walking, a big plop of bird shit falls to the ground. That's happened twice, and oh my was I happy.

And I guess that with all other things being equal, if I can't win the lottery, at least the birds aren't shitting on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home