Saturday, April 19, 2003

Things that I learned while buying food at Burger King:

1.) That we live in a fast food culture. The woman in front of me in the drive-thru line ordered a Whopper combo. As she did so, she ate french fries and a sandwich in a wrapper. She was eating fast food while ordering fast food. I imagine that she really wanted a whopper combo, she got hungry on the way to Burger King, and stopped at the Wendy's along the way.

2.) That those working the checkout window don't particularly like it when you mistake the washer that's been in your pocket all day for a quarter, and pay them with it. And when you explain that you're stupid, they don't seem to appreciate your apology.

3.) That when the girl says "the fries are really hot," she is probably not lying. I foolishly jam seven fries into my mouth and it burns me. Badly.

And here's a funny afterthought: As I wrote #3, I accidentally wrote "mind" instead of "mouth." Yep.
I think I have a new catch phrase.

Big Stupid Tommy: Jamming French Fries Into Your Mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home