Thursday, May 29, 2003

Ain't Mike Tyson great? Just for conversation? I mean, the man said in an interview today that he was so angry about his rape conviction eleven years ago, that now he really does want to rape both his accuser and the accuser's mother.

You can only watch Mike Tyson with a detached sort of horror.

He's an animal. Plain and simple. I'd be a hypocrite if I said somebody shouldn't pay attention to his antics, because if I see a Mike Tyson story in the newspaper or on TV, I'm there, dude. Paying rapt attention. Just to see the freakshow.

This is worse than if O.J. said he's pissed off about that whole trial thing eight years ago, and now he wishes he really had killed Nicole and Ron Goldman. It's worse because O.J. can't, on a whim of drunken insanity, go kill Ron and Nicole again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home