Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Jeopardy's Tournament of Champions is on this week and next. One of the guy's in tonight's episode featured a feller who I've played quiz bowl against. I think his name was Mark Dawson, but I may be wrong about that. I think he was with the Georgia State squad, though I may be mistaken about that. I always enjoyed playing against the guys from Georgia State, although they usually creamed the tar out of us. They never were obnoxious about the whole thing.

Mark came in second, but with a good score. I predict that he'll make it to the semi-final round.

I didn't do tremendously myself in scoring, but I kept pace with the folks on the show. The first round had a category called tough geography, and I tanked it. The Double Jeopardy round had a sons of painters category, with even more spectacularly bad results.

Good luck, Mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home