Sunday, May 04, 2003

The Pepsi One Crisis of 2003 has abated, somewhat. Previously, I'd been unable to find any Pepsi One in any grocery store here in town, with the exception of 20 ounce bottles at my local BP station.

However, recently I've found them at Food Lion and also at the new Wal-Mart.

I thank the Pepsi Corporation as well as the aforementioned fine establishments for the vending of this wonderful soda pop.

However, I can't help but think that I had a little something to do with the re-emergence of Pepsi-One in Murfreesboro. What with my huge daily readership. Why, I'm thinking that the regular readership of my stupid little blog is running somewhere in the fives to the tens.

Give yourselves a big hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home