Thursday, July 17, 2003

Ben Affleck, Man Among Men

Ben Affleck is now my hero.

On the Dateline NBC interview with Affleck and J-Lo, Pat O'Brien (who's like the Walter Cronkite of fluff pieces) asked about the green dress that Jennifer Lopez wore to the Grammys a few years back (you know, the one with all the cleavage).

And Ben asked "Is that the titty dress?"

I've never been more proud. It's gotta be a nice position to be in to be able to say the word "titty" in polite conversation with J-Lo.

Actually, some of the stuff between Kevin Smith and Ben Affleck on the commentary to Mallrats and Dogma is funnier than anything Affleck's done on screen.

The best part of this post? The fact that since I've included the words "titty" and "Jennifer Lopez," I'll probably double my hits for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home