Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Just a touch of stream-of-consciousness for your reading pleasure

The neighbors woke me up this morning. I was up late reading. Harry Potter's a whiny so-and-so. When will he ever learn that Severus Snape is just looking out for his best interests, because Harry's just so much more talented than he is, but Harry doesn't work at it at all? The neighbors were going out to their car and they were yelling to each other through the windows. Grab the tickets! They're on the nightstand! I wonder where they're going. Hopefully far enough away where I can't hear them. I got up and went for a walk. It was 6:45 and it's already hot. I don't like the summertime anymore. What with the humidity and the bugs. There was a weird spider in my bedroom yesterday. The families on Family Feud should all be sterilized. By Richard Dawson. I'm so sleepy. Why did they have to yell? If they're in such a frigging hurry it's only another 20 feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home