Saturday, August 30, 2003

The Insomnia Post

Yeah, it's like 3:15 Eastern. Can't sleep. Got up, fixed a little something in the Matrix Rant. Drank a glass of water. Talked to Sally (the dog) about why she's such a good dog. Surfed through all six channels my parents get. Clipped my fingernails.

You know the post about three or four posts down about American Gladiators? I really do wish I had a tennis ball cannon. Siren was my favorite of the gladiators. Most of the women on that show are more of a man than I'll ever be, but Siren was different.

One of the dogs brought in a hickory nut to chew on. And every now and then, you'll find a shard of hickory nut with the sole of your foot. I ain't found them all yet.

The bad part about being awake this late is that I'm going to have to get up to let Maximus (the pug) out to go potty in the morning. In about five or six hours.

It's weird how sound carries on one of these humid nights. The train tracks are three or four miles from my parents' house, but the train sounds like it's right there next to me. That, or I'm about to get run down by a tornado.

Well. Let's go try the sleep thing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home