Tuesday, August 26, 2003

President/Movie/TV Question

Maybe somebody can help me with this. I know that when I hear the answer, I might kick myself. I feel like I should know this.

Does anybody who's reading this know this movie or Television Show:

The President of the U.S. is a character. And it's kind of a running joke in the movie that he's trying to find something the White House Kitchen can't make for him. And at different times in the movie (or show), he'll order something exotic or with ingredients difficult to manage. And they always have what he asks for. But at some point in the movie, he orders something simply, like a sandwich, and they can't make it for some simple reason, like they're out of bread.

It's been driving me a little crazy.

Can anybody help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home