Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Shoe Contract

David Beckham may be getting the biggest endorsement deal ever from Adidas to promote their shoes.

This in the heels of LeBron James' and Kobe Bryant's multi-million dollar deals from Nike.

I've decided to offer my services to the nice people over at New Balance. They make very nice sneakers.

And I've offered my services to them as a spokesperson for the relatively low price of $61,320.

I expect them to be knocking my door down.

As a feller who wears a big show (14E), I like New Balance because they make shoes for those of us with A.) A big Giant Foot, and B.) A big Wide Foot.

I've got a pair of Nikes that are 14 and 1/2, but they pinch my foot around the ball. They aren't wide enough, and Nike doesn't make most of their shoes with wide sizes available to most stores. They have to be special ordered. Same with Reebok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home