Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Hello

Just woke up.

What are you people doing in my living room?

Thanks I'll be here all week.

Scary talk on Coast to Coast AM about the volcanic potential in Yellowstone. By the way, Art Bell will be back hosting Coast to Coast on the weekend editions. And he'll be doing it from the High Desert in the Kingdom of Nye.

I've been reading Ferrol Sams' When All the World was Young, about Porter Osborne Jr.'s experiences in the second World War. As a result, I've dreamt about WW2 a couple of times the past couple of nights.

I fixed a link in the post from real early this morning. It's to a picture of a dog named Gromit wearing a Santa cap. And it's very funny to me.

You'd think that I'd learn not to do anything complicated when I've been up for that long.

Yeah. You would think that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home