Sunday, November 23, 2003

Fox TV

Man....I just want to watch The Simpsons and Arrested Development...but some radio station's signal is bleeding over into the TV Signal. As much as I like the song "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" I like the Simpsons a whole lot more.

From what I gathered on tonight's Simpsons, it was a decent one, I thought, once you got past the cheap premise of the episode. I liked the fast food/ordering from the gaping maw of Judi Dench. And the sign outside the Tower of London, which read "As Seen in King Ralph" cracked me up.

And for some reason, I especially liked the giant Dagwood-style sandwich the Queen of England was bringing into her bedroom, when she's surprised by Homer.

But what I especially liked about the episode is its first act setup, complete with Museum of Modern Bart climax. It actually gave the Simpsons a reason to be going to England, rather than just having them show up there with some one line explanation or quick bit of dialogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home