Sunday, December 07, 2003

Frigging Titans

Could Somebody please teach the Tennessee Titans how to hold onto the damn football? Please?

Losing to the Colts hurts. There's still the best chance the Titans we'll make the playoffs, but little chance they'll catch up to and pass the Colts...they'd have to, since the Colts swept them this year.....to have any kind of home field advantage.

There's still the best chance the Titans will make the playoffs, but only as a wildcard. They'll play on the road all they way through, most likely.

I'll be honest: I don't like their chances. Two weeks ago, I'd have made them one of my top two teams to go to the Super Bowl from the AFC. That was before losing to the Jets and to the Colts.....a week ago, there was a chance at an off week and home field.

That off week being the most important....the Titans are banged up and could use the rest. It seemed like every defensive play, somebody was down on the ground hurt.

I said over on Gooseneck's site that I thought the Patriots were the team to beat in the AFC, even considering the Chiefs' awesome start. I mean, the Patriots went into Dallas, Denver, Philly and Indianapolis and won, plus they beat the Titans at home, and they're beating Miami there right now.

Speaking of the Patriots, I like watching football played in the snow. Just the stubborn nature of it all, how we're going to get this thing done, damn the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home