Monday, January 05, 2004

Thoughts from the Ass End of the Day

I would like to fight insomnia in a fair fight. Two out of three falls, in a steel cage. At Wrestlemania 20, this spring, live at the Madison Square Garden.

Because it's whipping my ass in these little stay-awake Sorties it likes to run.

Gooseneck's been having similar stay awake problems. And I actually thought about his post while I was lying in bed.

"I wonder if I'm hearing voices, but just aren't listening closely enough," I thought.

So I concentrated, I opened my ears, and I opened my mind....

And I heard!

"I'm going to the store, do you need anything?" And: "Yeah! We need beer!"

Hell yeah. At least I know me and the voices are on the same page.

Do the voices count if they're only your neighbors downstairs? Or do they have to disembodied, too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home