Friday, March 05, 2004

Friday Five

Haven't played Friday Five in a while.

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Ms. Lingerfelt. She was pretty mean, and we fought on 19 different occasions. I'd win sometimes, and she won her share. I think we came out of the ordeal with a grudging respect for one another.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Being a young comic geek, I really enjoyed the Super Powers show. The Amazing Spider-Friends was another good one. But the all-time best was Muppet Babies. Because it was the single-most formative influence upon my current moral situation.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Michael. We liked baseball.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Back in the day, I was a huge fan of the Apple Jacks. They aren't as good anymore. Literally. They don't taste the same. Plus, I don't know if it's the idea to put in green rings, or add shapes to it (what the hell do blue carrots have to do with Apple Jacks?).

When I eat cereal (I don't much), I like that Raisin Bran Granola Crunch. Peanut Butter Crunch is pretty good, too.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Dude, if it was baseball season, and the Cubs were at home and on WGN, I'd usually get home right around the fourth inning or so. So I was in front of the TV, watching the Cubs.

If the Cubs weren't playing, I'd watch any manner of cartoon...G.I. Joe, Transformers, M.A.S.K., Thundercats, Go-Bots. And there were quite a few episodes of Diff'rent Strokes thrown in for good measure.

Also, I enjoyed going to my buddy Tregg's house, until we moved out into the country, and it would have been a ridiculously long walk then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home