Monday, March 08, 2004

Key West

Anybody remember the TV Show Key West?

It was a mid-season replacement, I believe. In 1993. Eleven years ago.

On Fox. That part I remember.

Fox cuts all the great shows short. That should be their motto. "Give us a great television show, we'll bury against a monster like Friends and cancel it, so that we can air something like American Idol 9 nights a week."

It had Fisher Stevens, who was a writer, who moved to Key West to be like Hemingway. And Denise "Yar" Crosby, as the Mayor. And Jennifer Tilly, who was Savannah, the town hooker, with a heart of gold. And also, the guy who was the badass stab-other-aliens-in-the-neck alien from X-Files. He was like the town sheriff.

And I don't remember any of the specifics of the show. I mean, it wasn't that great a show. You know...so good that I actually remember what specific episodes are about. I mean, Key West is no Webster.

But it was pretty cool, nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home