Sunday, April 25, 2004

Reading

Reading

I just updated the read list, with books 45-49. I've been reading. Just not updating my list too often.

Recently finished a James Thurber collection, Pat Fitzhugh's book on the Bell Witch and a collection of essays by Warren Ellis that I picked up last week.

I'm slowly making my way through American Colonies, by Alan Taylor. It's a look at the history, sociology and economics of America in the colony system. It's a fine read, but it's slow going for me. My attention span's been locked in on writing lately. I can write for a good length of time. But reading something a little dry just hasn't been in the cards, lately. Hell, I can barely sit through a 30 minute TV show, lately.

I'm also going to have to re-start Phantom of the Opera, which I misplaced, but know where it is now.

I'm not going to make my 100 book goal, I think. I'm going to plug away, and see how many I can do between now and September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home