Saturday, May 22, 2004

Motorin'.......

Motorin'.....

Last night's game to drive the co-workers insane? Put Sister Christian, by Night Ranger, on repeat on the CD Player over the intercom.

The best part was how I was able to time it so that it sounded like it was just the next song to come on the radio after that Phil Collins/Take a Look Through My Eyes song from Brother Bear. So they at first blamed the radio. It was in the fifth or sixth repitition before they suspected something was up, and found what I'd done.

When I heard a co-worker much later in the night singing to himself "Motorin'!.....What's your price for flight?" I knew the damage was done. He's gonna have Night Ranger in his mind for the next day or so.

In some societies, he'd be within his rights to hunt me down and kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home