Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Today's Price is Right Update

Today's Price is Right Update

Three straight days, bringing you, you daytime working schlubs, the word on everybody's favorite day-time game show, The Price is Right.

--There was a guy named Carlos, who was wearing his hat backwards, who got to spin the big wheel. I don't think he even cared about beating Christine's 65 cents. He got something like 35 cents on the first spin. He spun the wheel very enthusiastically.

On the second spin, he jumped a little, to get extra momentum. He told Bob, "I've always wanted to spin the wheel."

Me too. Even if I beat the previous spinner's amount, I'd want to spin again. Because I've always wanted to spin that wheel.

Always. Boop Boop Boop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home