Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Last Comic Standing

Last Comic Standing

Jeebus. Big Stupid Tommy: Your Online Headquarters for Monty Hoffman. While Last Comic Standing was on, I got sixty (60) search hits for comic Monty Hoffman.

Looking at Google, it makes sense. I come in #6 on the searchlist.

All based on a single remembrance of TV Shows past.

I was sorry to see that Monty didn't move forward. I like his style of humor. I like Ant, too, so I don't have a gripe so much about his getting to the house. But that sour grapes thing I get whenever things don't go my way had me wondering just how much the need to get a wide variety of people in the house played into Ant getting in over Monty.

A bit, I think.

Just sour grapes from a bald guy in training.

I picked three out of five housemates correctly. I was fairly sure given the catty nature of the comments from and toward both Bonnie McFarlane and Kerri Louise that we'd end up seeing both in the house. If only so that you can have the cat fight.

Kathleen Madigan got on. She cracks me up.

The problem with the show is that you're seeing the comics over and over, so you're seeing a lot of the same bits. So I spent half my time watching, half my time reading.

Bonnie McFarlane's bit about the pain being taken out of being called sweetheart, that was comic gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home