Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Last Comic Standing

Last Comic Standing
 
Last Comic Standing set up its final episode's household of comics tonight.  I'm pretty pleased with the way everything turned out, as far as comics getting into the house.  On the whole, there were only a couple of comics I ended up not liking (Ant and Jay London) and they were both eliminated before tonight's episode.
 
I've been surprised by how much I've enjoyed Alonzo Bodden's comedy.  Granted, I'd only heard him on the radio and seen him on a short comedy bit on The Tonight Show (I think), so I hadn't been exposed to much of his comedy.  But that joke about cleavage being currency on the singles scene for women was great.  Because guys can't show a little penis and get free drinks.
 
All the comics in the final five make me laugh to some degree, so I won't have much to gripe about when the eventual winner is named.  I've really enjoyed Tammy Pescatelli's efforts.  I think I'd like it best if she won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home