Friday, July 16, 2004

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday, because I would much prefer it if they spelled it Mellow Yellow.

Week 9 - Robots
This week sees the opening of the film adaptation of Isaac Asimov's classic "I, Robot" starring Will Smith.

1) Who or what is your favorite movie robot?


The Iron Giant

2) Will we ever see the day where walking, talking robots truly become a part of every day life?

What the hell are you talking about? John Edwards was just tabbed to be John Kerry's running mate. Kerry's part of a super secret society bent on world domination, and Edwards is his mandroid assassin bot.

3) Should a robot ever be programmed to kill a human?

Only if that human is Bud Selig.

BONUS) If you had a personal robot, what would you call it? What would you like it to do for you?

I would call it Emmitt, and I want it to make me a sammich. Many sammiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home