Wednesday, July 07, 2004

No, no, no....I've got a Sung in my heart....

No, no, no...I've got a Sung in my heart....

Bill McCabe found a story that got me to wondering.
Pyongyang, July 6 (KCNA) -- The Ministry of the People's Armed Forces arranged a film show Monday on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the demise of President Kim Il Sung. Present there on invitation were members of the military attaches corps here.
The participants saw Part 3 of the Korean documentary film "The Great Leader Comrade Kim Il Sung Is Immortal" which shows on grand epic scenes that he will always live in the hearts of humankind through facts that the world progressives honored his memory with most profound reverence.

I gotta tell ya. You gotta watch TGLCKISII (teglickizzy) from start to finish. You can't just jump in on part three like that! You'll be so lost you'll be halfway down the road to madness before you know it. No jumping in halfway through. It's meant to be one story.

I really appreciate the irony of screening a film about somebody's immortality on the anniversery of their death.

He's immortal? But didn't he die?

No, no, no...he's not literally immortal. He's immortal in that the idea of Kim Il Sung lives on. In our hearts.

In my heart!?!? Kim Il Sung is in my heart?

Well...yeah...

We gotta get him out! I've been strangling my heart with beef and sloth! There's not enough oxygen pumping in my blood for the both of us! I must do whatever I can to get Kim Il Sung Out of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home